Our Playbarn remains CLOSED until Boris tells us we can reopen.
Please be assured that although indoor softplay is still on the list of businesses unable to reopen – this is nothing to do with the cleaning or management of these businesses. We are confident that we could maintain, clean and provide a safe environment for you and your family to play. We believe that the restrictions are still in place because it would be impossible to socially distance the children playing – and let’s be honest, who would want their children to not be children in such a fun environment.
We are watching the guidance carefully and as soon as we can, we will reopen. Please support your local softplay families when we get the green light, we are blessed with some fantastic facilities in the wider local area and we will all need you more than ever.
Watch this space.
Our indoor Playbarn is the perfect escape whatever the weather is doing, a great place to meet friends, enjoy good food and let the little ones burn off some energy and have fun.
The playbarn has been specially designed to encourage your childs development through play, with interactive elements throughout. The ground floor level is designed for babies, with the upper levels aimed at stretching little legs.
The playbarn also has its very own café, with seating available on the ground floor and mezz level, giving parents a good view into the play system, whilst being able to sit back in a relaxed atmosphere. Our menu is all homemade on site by our talented kitchen team using fresh ingredients sourced from the local area. From kids meals to breakfast, from a lite bite to one of our daily specials, there really is something for every appetite. Even our cakes are made onsite, why not treat yourself to some Mars Bar square with a luxury hot chocolate.
The Playbarn has its own toilets, baby change and lots of high chairs
- There is no age limit to the Playbarn, but a height limit of 144cm.
- It is the very nature of children’s play that accidents can occasionally happen. We cannot therefore accept responsibility for damage or injury to children or clothing, whilst in this play area. Parental supervision is essential as the playframe is not supervised by our staff.
- Children must be encouraged to wash their hands whilst visiting the farm, this is especially important before eating.
- We do not allow picnics or packed lunches on site.
Playbarn Admission Prices*
£4.50 per child for 2 hours play
Children under 12 months are FREE
£4 each for 3 or more children in one group
- Parent & Toddler session (Mon 9am-11.30am, term time only) £4 per child
- Registered Child minder rates available – £3.00 per child
- Discounted rates available after 3.30pm weekdays (term time only) and 4pm on weekends and during school holidays – £3.00 per child
Farm Admission Price*
Entrance to our farm is free, however as we do not charge an entrance fee we respectfully request that customers do not bring their own food and drink onto our premises, this includes the Playbarn, Courtyard and Car park. If you have any queries or special diet requests please contact us.
* Please note these are our current prices and may be subject to change at any time
If you are a regular customer to the Playbarn why not join our Loyalty scheme, and enjoy every 8th visit for free. Please ask at the Playbarn for more details.
Parent & Toddler
Every Monday (term time only) from 9am – 11.30am, and is £4 per child. The price includes play, a juice and biscuit for your little one and a hot drink for you to enjoy.